“2009 Korea-Israel Technology Commercialization Forum” on Oct. 27 was a great success with over 120 participants and 30 business meetings. 9 Korean and Israeli speakers shared their knowledge and experience on technology commercialization and discussed the strategies of further technology cooperation in the global market.
Especially, the Korean audience had a valuable opportunity to learn about success stories of technology commercialization in Israel from Mr. Shay Marcus from YEDA and Mr. Yaacov Michlin from Yissum.
Overview * Date : October 27(Tuesday), 2009, 9:00~16:10
* Venue : Marigold Room, El Tower 5F, Seoul, Korea
* Sponsored by : Ministry of Knowledge Economy
* Organized by
- Korea-Israel Industrial R&D Foundation
- Korea Institute for Advancement of Tehnology
- Global Tech Korea(Isreal Office)